Saturday, October 15, 2011

Aku bakal dapat SATU JUTA! Korang ada keww? Hah. Takdela tu.

Assalamualaikum.


Awwww. Happpyyyy dapat duettt berjuta-juta-juta :P


Tadi aku bukak email Yahoo, bukak spam box. Hah! Bertubi-tubi message. Before aku start membebel dengan lebih panjang pasal topik kat atas ni, pe kate korang baca dulu following few articles :


1) Hello, how are you today, 
My amen is peace,i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am. 
Here is my email address (peacee.wade86@yahoo.com).I believe we can start from here. 
Thanks. peace.


2) Dear Friend,
I assume that this message will reach you in good health. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business opportunity.


I'm Joel Zoma, from Burkina Faso West Africa, I’m the foreign operation manager of the Bank of Africa. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds what of ($9,6.Million Dollars) from the account of our bank's customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. 


I am contacting you for this business while the money will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,on the acceptance of my proposal, Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response. 


Please indicate your willingness by providing the below information for easy communication. Full Name, Contact address, Tel...

3) 
Dear Friend, 

I am Mrs. Dionisia Denis Perman from Iceland, married to Late Engineer Denis Perman {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2009. We were married for twenty four years without a child. 

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, he deposited the sum of USD 2,142,728.00 Dollars with a bank In UK and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. 

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date; this is why I am taking this decision. 

I don't think i will need any telephone communication in this regard because of the confidentiality of this transfer. Upon your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money.

4) 
Good day,

With hope you can understand me; I am Mr. Dario N'guemo the Auditing and Accounting department manager in Islamic Development Bank - (ISDB) Burkina Faso. I am requesting for your partnership with due respect in administrating a shroud transfer of $12.5 Million to your account in your country at an interval of 14 days. I will open to you the details about this proposal when I realize your response and interest.

Your immediate response will be appreciated. Here is my private phone number (+226 750 761 12) you can call me at your convenient time for further discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Mr. Dario N'guemo.

Okaylahh. Cukup takat tu je. Gila best kan jadi aku. Tak sangka semua orang sekarang suka buat amal jariah. Aku pun suka, tapi aku mampu pun takdela takat sampai SATU JUTA! Aku kenal pun tak, jumpa apetah lagi, tiba-tiba senang-senang camtu je kan nak bagi aku 12 juta la, ingat aku pun bodo macam kaw ke. Kaw sape? Sedara aku? Heh. Aku ngan cousin aku pun berkira nak beli eskim pop pop, apetah lagi foreigner macam kaw. Eh, foreigner ke? ;)

Tapi nampak gila macam senang je kena tipu dengan ayat-ayat camni, tapi ada je ramai yang terkena jugak. Aku pun tak paham camne orang boleh percaya dengan benda-benda ni. Dalam zaman Hi-Tech camni, tak mungkin akan ada orang yang murah hati sangat nak bagi duit bebanyak, sekarang semua pun kedekut kot. Ada yang kadang-kadang sanggup makan sayur je sebab berkira sangat, bia lapaq, janji duit aku takde orang kacau.

Hah! Kat paper, melambak-lambak je kes tipu, tipu intenet through email, macam aku nila. Dulu case maybank tuh, macam ni :



Pastu heboh pulak case customer kena tipu dengan dealer online shop


Macam-macam. Hope aku tak terkena dengan dorang nih. Tapi bahaya jugak. Bila idea sekarang dah lapuk, tukar pulak idea baru yang nampak lagi logik untuk menipu. Hish. Tak pernah nak berhenti =.='


Thank you for reading! Love, Hanim :)

0 109 orang komen: